RANE Member | June 23, 2021 @ 12pm ET | Virtual Briefing Session: Active Shooter Preparedness and ResponseRegular price $ 95.00 Save $ -95.00
Active shooter situations continue to increase, underscoring the critical importance of physical safety in the workplace as well as in venues outside of the workplace. Building a training program will provide the necessary information to your employees so they know what to do should they find themselves in a life-threatening, active shooter situation.
Join your peers for a focused discussion on atopic of critical importance to many individuals and organizations.
Led by a seasoned security professional, Brian W. Lynch, this virtual session will provide a proactive “how-to” guide on preparing for and responding to an active shooter situation.
- Overview of the threat landscape
- Best practice discussion
- A process to consider in deciding a course of action
- Awareness of your surroundings
- Assessing the situation
- Knowing your options: Run, Hide, Fight
- Understanding your risks, and your individual risk tolerance
- What does sheltering look like?
- The difference between cover and concealment
- What does fleeing the scene mean?
- Decision is made: When to stay the course and when to change
- How to stay informed during the incident
- Developing communications plans, for both the employer and your family
- What street survival skills are needed
- Role of corporations – planning, training, communications
Attendees will receive Brian’s Training Summary Sheet, a link to the session replay, and a copy of Brian’s slide presentation.
Virtual Briefing Session Details:
Date: Wednesday June 23, 2021
Time: 12pm – 1pm ET
Cost: $95 for RANE members ($195 for non-members)