Non-Member Registration | April 28, 2021 12pm ET | RANE Virtual Briefing Session | Crisis Management: A Practitioner’s ApproachRegular price $ 295.00 Save $ -295.00
Private firms and multinational corporations alike find themselves operating in a more complex business environment every day, as the nature of the threat landscape has evolved and expanded to include COVID-19 outbreaks, terrorist attacks, cybersecurity breaches, active shooter situations, and civil unrest, all of which have an impact on normal business operations.
How an organization prepares and responds to a crisis can mean the difference between business continuity and a significant impact to operations or reputation.
Join your peers for a focused discussion on a topic of critical importance to many organizations. Led by a seasoned security professional, Brian W. Lynch, this virtual session will provide a “how-to” guide on taking a comprehensive approach to crisis management through planning, training, and execution:
- How to define a crisis and why that is important
- Ok, so we have a crisis, now what?
- Responding to a crisis incident – who responds and what is their role?
- The importance of the first actions taken
- What to expect as the crisis unfolds
- Why all the discussion about planning?
- Key points for your Crisis Management Plan
- Conducting training and exercises
Attendees will also receive Brian’s Crisis Management Planning Guidelines, a valuable checklist for developing and implementing your own crisis management program.
Date: April 28, 2021
Time: 12pm – 1pm ET
Cost: $195 for RANE members ($295 for non-members)